Monday 15 October 2012

repatriation: the simple guide.

I've just read a great post about repatriation. I think it pretty much sums up how I feel (or how I think I am going to feel). Either way, awesome. Read it.

http://iwasanexpatwife.com/2012/10/15/the-3%C2%BD-stages-of-life-according-to-expats/

In other news, I am utterly shattered and off to bed. Hamish had his hernia operation today and I'm watching him like a hawk to make sure he doesn't run, jump, bounce, climb, scoot, ride a bike, trampoline, swing, slide, swim, etc, etc. I struggled, and failed to even keep him on the sofa/in bed today. But we have to not do all those other things for 4 weeks! Killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...