Friday 22 July 2011

The very last day of Kita...


...is here at last.

Orla was over the moon. She's been waiting for this day to come for so long and now she's ready to start school. I SO hope 'big girl's school' is not a massive disappointment. But before she starts we've got our holiday to get through - it's looking a bit rainy down at the Bodensee; I've got to try my hardest not to get murdered by someone I've met on the internet (should you not hear from me for months, please send the police here and tell my mum she was right about the sorts of folk you meet on the internet).

We're taking the laptop with us, but I am going to try and not use the internet (oh, who am I kidding? Rainy evenings?).

In other news, I joined Google+ today. But so far I only have 1 friend. I like the idea of being able to divide people up into groups and only show certain groups certain things. I know you technically can do things like that on FB, but it's a bit of a faff. That's one reason why I don't post my blog through FB. Mostly I find strangers less critical about all the things I say about Stevie compared to his family :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely holiday! I hope it doesn't rain too much and I agree that Frau Dietz looks a little dodgy =P

    I have just joined google+ too, although I haven't quite worked out exactly what it does yet lol but I agree the groups bit is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... ohh, you two are such cards *stuffs machete down back of man-trousers*.

    Also, I hope you do go on the internet whilst you're on holiday because what am I supposed to read otherwise whilst you're away?

    Also, and I don't know if this is true because I don't have access to the Google+ terms of service myself, but just to advise before uploading images you should have a look at them Just In Case: http://www.mirchimusic.com/?p=115

    ReplyDelete

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...