Saturday 1 May 2010

Bored waiting for Berlin

'hang in there'

It's difficult to write a blog when it feels like there is nothing happening in your life. Even my comments say it all. Last blog post: 'What a bore'. Exactly. It kind of summarises the general mood in this house at the moment. Everybody keeps asking for an update on where we are with the move to Berlin, and the reality is that nothing is happening. Still. Daily. Nothing seems to happen.

We've been told that it'll now be the beginning of June. Yeah. I'll believe that when I see it. I am now so fed up of the whole thing I am practically at the point where I almost wish we hadn't bothered with this whole move. I've also started slacking on my German. Stevie is now ahead of me and I am in no rush to catch up.

Of course there are other things happening in our lives but I've also discovered that I don't quite feel I have the freedom to write about everything I thought I would when I first started this blog. It's quite hard not to write about friends and family, but I'd rather keep friends and not cause huge rifts in the family. So there you go - what a bore.



1 comment:

  1. Ah well, nothing like a good bit of food poisoning to take the dullness off the day.

    ReplyDelete

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...