Wednesday 26 May 2010

Are we nearly there yet?

I explained to Orla that we were going to live in a new place called Berlin. The only thing up until now that I told her about Berlin is that when we get there she'll be able to start ballet. Anyway, I thought it was about time to tell her that we're going. So I told her that we'd be living in a nice new house, but that we'd be taking all her toys and all our things with us and it would be great. I also had to break the bad news that we wouldn't be able to take our trampoline, or the little pink plastic house or the swings. "Ok," she said "Can you leave your 'puter too?".

Really? Am I on the internet that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...