Friday 9 April 2010

My first meme. What's a meme?


So I just got tagged to do a meme (pronounced to rhyme with 'cream'). I had read mention of meme's before but had no idea what they were. This afternoon I checked my email and I had a message from Mary at 'a small hand in mine' about being tagged in a meme. So off I went to have a look. Basically it's a bit like a chain letter thing, this one is for photos though. You follow the instructions and put up a photo and blog a little about it and pass it on to 5 other people (with or without the instructions that they will have very bad luck if they don't follow it out and pass it on - isn't that what chain letters said at school?).


So here it is: my oldest photo folder I think is from our holiday in Bilbao in 2006, and this is the 10th photo in that folder. It's quite similar to the other 140 in that folder, they are pretty much all of the Guggenheim building by Frank Gehry, my most favourite architect. This was why I wanted to go to Bilbao and it was so worth it. I love these photos, and love this building. I was about 4 months pregnant with Orla and we managed to fit in 6 holidays before she was born: New York (hold on, that might be an older photo folder actually - too late, I've got to get ready to go out so I'm not starting over), Bilbao, Prague, Barcelona, Paris, and Munich (well Munich was with work, but it felt like a holiday). Ah, those were the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...