Sunday 3 January 2010

new year, new start?


I decided that I wanted to get a diary this year and record things that the kids did and the changes in our life over the course of a year, but realised that I'd started enjoying reading other peoples blogs and how much it sometimes feels like reading diaries. How nice... a guilty pleasure! Anyway maybe just maybe I'll kick a habit of a lifetime and manage to keep this blog habit up, cause I have never been that good with keeping diaries going any longer than January. Plus this way I get somewhere to stash a few photos too.

This year seems like a good year to do this. We are looking at moving to Berlin in the next few months, and the kids are at a stage where every day they are changing, developing, and saying funny things. I hope 2010 is a good year for us....let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...