Tuesday 26 January 2010

the secret boy in the cupboard

Hamish has started climbing into cupboards and closing the door behind him. He did this in the living room while I was out last night and Stevie said he just closed the door of the sideboard and then happily sat in there in the dark until he opened the door, apon which he just laughed. He tried it again this morning and I decided we would need to put a stop to it in case he suffocated himself in some cupboard or something, so I took the door lock off the kitchen cupboard that he never bothers with and put it on in the living room. So of course then he tried to get into the cupboard under the sink...

2 comments:

  1. Hello.. I am your first follower.. it looked a little sad and lonely... I liked to sit in dark cupboards as a child..in fact, if I thought I could get away with it today.. I would. Perhaps it is time to read him The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe? I love that story. Thanks for stopping Lulu's Bay... next time, remember to pick up your complimentary Mai Tai with little paper umbrella! Cheers Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by! I am waiting until I get into the swing of this blogging lark before I tell my friends about it. It's a bit like inviting people to read your diary isn't it? Oh, and Hamish has moved on from stuffing his chubby little body into cupboards and is now finding fresh joy in scaling furniture, using stools, chairs, cushions, sisters to help him get up. Where does it all end??? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

You're not going to leave without saying something, are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...